Digital Recording Record from mic, vinyl and cassette tapes
Digitally record audio from vinyl records and cassette tape audio, and play them on your PC, put them on your iPod, or burn them to a CD.
If you have a collection of old records and cassette tapes, this is the feature for you! This premium feature takes analog audio (records, tapes, microphone audio input) and converts it into a digital file which can be transferred to your iPod or burned to a CD.
If you digitize your collection of old music, you can play them anytime and import them into your iTunes library. If you have a collection of records and cassettes, you have to try this feature.
- Digitally record audio from vinyl records and cassette tape audio
- Digitally record audio from microphones
- Audio source controls: Line-in, Microphone, CD audio, System Mixer
To use this Premium feature
Download the Premium Player with TV & Movies
RealPlayer SuperPass - Premium Player with TV & Movies
Try the premium features of RealPlayer Plus and the video-on-demand service.
Sign up now for the 14-day free trial.
"You can cancel anytime, or continue to enjoy all the features after trial for just $4.95 USD a month. | Entitlements are activated immediately after purchase."
Download the Premium Player
RealPlayer Plus - Premium Player
- Burn HD videos to DVD and watch them on TV or Blu-ray
- Download web videos and transfer up to 100% faster
- Watch MKV, WebM & more with advanced PlayPack
- New! Music Cleaner to repair and organise your music
RealPlayer 16 |
One-time fee of only $49.99 USD
Entitlements are activated immediately after purchase.
- Basic Features
- Premium Features